Friday, March 30, 2007

Going to the Junos VIP Style!

I won the Z99 contest for VIP Juno tickets. I'm so pumped! The Junos are this Sunday. Here's what the VIP package includes:
  • A pair of tickets to the Junos
  • Invitations to the Doritos Pre Party
  • A pair of passes to an exclusive after party
  • A prize pack on Universal nominated Juno Artists
  • Plus limosine transportation to and from Saskatoon with Hugh Dixon and Cary Howe!

I'll take lots of pictures. I really hope I get to meet Sarah McLachlan! She's my idol! Speaking of, her video "World on Fire" is unbelievable, you can watch it at: http://www.worldonfire.ca/ I've always been a fan of her, and when I saw this video, I fell in love. I've always been keen about social justice issues, and this video was part of my inspiration to launch a social justice project with my students last semester. You can check out that story at: http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderpost/news/story.html?id=abf1f8c3-ab01-4e82-9cef-7d9627330652&k=47378

1 comment:

Life Observations said...

Genna is great and anyone who knows her is lucky to know her. She has and will continue to make big positive change in the world. Oh ya; and is the best teacher on earth.